salvage file

Foo

      10th Sep 2003
How can I salvage a file deleted from windows 2000 server
by a user who are logon to the server?

Thanks.

Tim Hines [MSFT]

      10th Sep 2003
Windows does not include a way to recover deleted files. You can restore it
from backup or you can use a third party utility to recover the file.
Tim Hines, MCSE, MCSA
Windows 2000 Directory Services

from your issue.

"Foo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:087a01c3773e$2e0b0e20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I salvage a file deleted from windows 2000 server
> by a user who are logon to the server?
>
> Thanks.

Foo

      10th Sep 2003
What are the third party utility that can be used to
recover deleted files?

Thanks.

confers no rights.

>"Foo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:087a01c3773e$2e0b0e20$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How can I salvage a file deleted from windows 2000

server
>> by a user who are logon to the server?
>>
>> Thanks.

>.

Tim Hines [MSFT]

      10th Sep 2003
Search google.com for the word undelete and you should find a few.

--
Tim Hines, MCSE, MCSA
Windows 2000 Directory Services

from your issue.

news:03f401c37748$69f06a20$(E-Mail Removed)...