Safemode Startup

=?Utf-8?B?UVJBVFJBSU5FUg==?=

      28th Feb 2006
I don't know if I'm in the right section. Our IT guy is not readily
available, so I need some help.

I got a nasty infection and I need to start in safemode with the networking
function on. The last time I was told to go to START and then RUN, but I
don't remember what program I need to run. We use an online Virus remoer and
right now I cannot access IE. So I need to be able to access this.
Everytime I restart my computer I seem to get more "Critical Objects" in the
AdWare program that I run. I had a Trojan a while ago that would reproduce
after every start up and I don't think it was ever taken care of. Any
assistance would be of great help.

Ted Zieglar

      28th Feb 2006
To start in Safe Mode: Reboot your computer. As soon as the computer
restarts, start tapping the F8 key.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."