Safe mode problem

Teenage Computer Wizz

      3rd Nov 2008
HELP ME!!!
My computer thinks it's in safe mode. Guess what??? IT'S NOT!!!

I started my computer normally about 2 days ago and my speakers weren't
working, along with some other programs, like windows security center,
windows installer, you get the idea...

IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM, PLEASE TELL ME!!!

--
Bye-bye

Malke

      3rd Nov 2008
Teenage Computer Wizz wrote:

> HELP ME!!!
> My computer thinks it's in safe mode. Guess what??? IT'S NOT!!!
>
> I started my computer normally about 2 days ago and my speakers weren't
> working, along with some other programs, like windows security center,
> windows installer, you get the idea...

This is not really enough information for us to help you. Are you actually
*in* Safe Mode with "Safe Mode" showing in all four corners of the Desktop?
Or are you just in a low resolution video mode?

Offhand, it sounds like you've got some hardware failure but there really is
no way to tell based on so little information. Please see these links for
what details to include in your next post so you can get the focused help
you want:

http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.htm - How Not to Get Technical Help on
Usenet

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers

philo

      4th Nov 2008

"Teenage Computer Wizz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HELP ME!!!
> My computer thinks it's in safe mode. Guess what??? IT'S NOT!!!
>
> I started my computer normally about 2 days ago and my speakers weren't
> working, along with some other programs, like windows security center,
> windows installer, you get the idea...
>
> IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM, PLEASE TELL ME!!!

Run your virus checker and anti-spyware checker and clean up your system

then if it still does not work

use system restore and take it back to a time

prior to the problem

M.I.5

      5th Nov 2008

"Teenage Computer Wizz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HELP ME!!!
> My computer thinks it's in safe mode. Guess what??? IT'S NOT!!!
>
> I started my computer normally about 2 days ago and my speakers weren't
> working, along with some other programs, like windows security center,
> windows installer, you get the idea...
>
> IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM, PLEASE TELL ME!!!

You need to find yourself some teenage computer wizz who would fix this in a
jiffy. ;-D