Runtime error has occured. Do you wish to debug

Bryan Curtis

      2nd Dec 2003
I get this error continuously on my XP machine while
surfing the internet. I have found nothing to fix this
problem anywhere. I have tried new versions of direct x
and aldo jave runtime.
Any ideas? it is very anoying.

Thanks,

Bryan

S.Sengupta

      3rd Dec 2003
Hi!
Open IE>ools>Internet Options>Advanced>check mark the box against the
dialog 'Disable script debugging' and uncheck the box against the dialog
'Display a notification about every script error'ok/apply
regards
ssg MS-MVP
pronetworks.org