Runtime error 5101: This bookmark does not exist

=?Utf-8?B?TUlydmluZw==?=

      8th Nov 2007
I have created a merge template with a number of bookmarks in it. However,
on merging, the bookmarks disappear. When I go to the bookmark list, none of
the bookmarks are listed. Without the bookmarks, a number of macros in the
template don't work. What am I doing wrong. Thanks in advance.

Graham Mayor

      8th Nov 2007
Bookmark names have to be unique, thus will not survive a merge. You must
therefore find some other way to achieve your aims.

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org