Running Vista Home Premium

JohnT

      1st Sep 2009
I have a Toshiba Satellite A205.
Is there a way to disable the caps lock key? I usually just take the key off
but was hoping I could do it another way. I'm not a great typist and
sometimes I inadvertently hit that key when reaching for an "A" and usually
don't realize it until a few words have been typed and then I have to tyoe
them over again.
Any help is most appreciated.

John Galt

      1st Sep 2009
JohnT <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have a Toshiba Satellite A205.
>Is there a way to disable the caps lock key? I usually just take the key off
>but was hoping I could do it another way. I'm not a great typist and
>sometimes I inadvertently hit that key when reaching for an "A" and usually
>don't realize it until a few words have been typed and then I have to tyoe
>them over again.
>Any help is most appreciated.

Try this:

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=disable+caps+lock+vista