running TalkWorks Pro in WinXP Pro

Cen Dat

      10th Nov 2003
I'm trying to get TalkWorks Pro to run in WinXP Pro.

Does anyone have this figured out ?

WinFax is not a problem, but then it doesn't stand up to TalkWorks either.

Box134

      11th Nov 2003
???? I use the 3.0 version. I didn't do any figuring, it worked fine without
any unusual intervention. What problems are you having?

IMHO, most problems are caused by very cheap modems that are just barely up
to the task. I find that's not a problem with faxing, but if you're trying
to use caller ID and voice messaging it's hit and miss.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...