run-time error'75': Path/File access error on limited account

=?Utf-8?B?d2F5bmU=?=

      3rd Nov 2007
am trying to install Train & Assess IT for my wife. Itoperatesfine on my
administrators account or if I change her account to administrator, which I
do not wish to do as she is just learning to use a computer. I have tried
giving her full permissions but she still gets a run-time error '75':
Path/File access error. How can I solve this problem?

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBMLiBGZXJndXNvbg==?=

      3rd Nov 2007
Install the app to the "%allusersprofile%/documents/" folder
start/run, type :
%allusersprofile%/documents/
--
helpful? click "Yes" button. Voting helps the web interface.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...lp_and_support