Run-time error '50290': Application-defined or object-defined erro

Macro button

      12th Mar 2009
Hi,

I have set a macro button to help me refresh data, but the macro button
can't use and will appear above message after i used few days. May i know
what is this problems and how to solve it.

Joel

      12th Mar 2009
I need to see the macro. I think you delete something from your workbook
that the macro is using. Can't tell without seeing the code and knowing
which line of the macro is giving you the failure.