Run command that allows you to edit Startup programs?

=?Utf-8?B?Um9vc2g=?=

      28th Dec 2003
I'm completely drawing a blank on the phrase you enter in the Run box to take you to the area where you can monitor/edit the startup programs, among many other functions...
While I'm at it, anyone know of a link to a site that has a list of various basic Run command terms and their functions?
Thanks.

Crusty \(-: Old B@stard :-\)

      28th Dec 2003
msconfig

"Roosh" <Roosh(removethis)@boxfrog.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm completely drawing a blank on the phrase you enter in the Run box to

take you to the area where you can monitor/edit the startup programs, among
many other functions...
> While I'm at it, anyone know of a link to a site that has a list of

various basic Run command terms and their functions?
> Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?Um9vc2g=?=

      28th Dec 2003
Ah yes
Thanks for ridding me of the brainfart, Crusty
(Know where to find a collection of other vital basic commands on the web?

----- Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-) wrote: ----

msconfi

"Roosh" <Roosh(removethis)@boxfrog.com> wrote in messag
news:(E-Mail Removed)..
> I'm completely drawing a blank on the phrase you enter in the Run box t

take you to the area where you can monitor/edit the startup programs, amon
many other functions..
> While I'm at it, anyone know of a link to a site that has a list o

various basic Run command terms and their functions
> Thanks

Wesley Vogel

      28th Dec 2003
Roosh;
Command-line reference
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tre...s/ntcmds_o.asp

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Roosh <(E-Mail Removed)> hunted and pecked: