royalty free looping midi files (no mp3)

*ProteanThread*

      16th May 2004
seems you can't find a decent place to download midi files anymore (most
went tits up / commercial / or mp3 although the websites are still there in
alot of cases). where can D/L classical midi files (i.e. files with works
by Mozart, Bethoven, Wagner, etc.) or midi files that loop seamlessly?
(yea, i'm looking for the soft cheesy stuff or ... mystery type or thriller
type or very dramatic but, sadly, no R&R)

--

Woodzy
http://rtdos.com/forum

Steven Burn

      16th May 2004
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.classicalmidiconnection.com

--

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Steven Burn

      16th May 2004

"*ProteanThread*" <rtdos hotmail com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> seems you can't find a decent place to download midi files anymore (most
> went tits up / commercial / or mp3 although the websites are still there

in
> alot of cases). where can D/L classical midi files (i.e. files with works
> by Mozart, Bethoven, Wagner, etc.) or midi files that loop seamlessly?
> (yea, i'm looking for the soft cheesy stuff or ... mystery type or

thriller
> type or very dramatic but, sadly, no R&R)

http://www.classicalmidiconnection.com

--

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

*ProteanThread*

      16th May 2004
"Steven Burn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "*ProteanThread*" <rtdos hotmail com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > seems you can't find a decent place to download midi files anymore (most
> > went tits up / commercial / or mp3 although the websites are still there

> in
> > alot of cases). where can D/L classical midi files (i.e. files with

works
> > by Mozart, Bethoven, Wagner, etc.) or midi files that loop seamlessly?
> > (yea, i'm looking for the soft cheesy stuff or ... mystery type or

> thriller
> > type or very dramatic but, sadly, no R&R)

> http://www.classicalmidiconnection.com
>
> --
>
> Regards
>
> Steven Burn
> Ur I.T. Mate Group
> www.it-mate.co.uk
>
> Keeping it FREE!

Thanks Steve!

charles

      16th May 2004
On Sun, 16 May 2004 14:09:46 -0600, "*ProteanThread*" <rtdos hotmail
com> wrote:

>seems you can't find a decent place to download midi files anymore (most
>went tits up / commercial / or mp3 although the websites are still there in
>alot of cases). where can D/L classical midi files (i.e. files with works
>by Mozart, Bethoven, Wagner, etc.) or midi files that loop seamlessly?
>(yea, i'm looking for the soft cheesy stuff or ... mystery type or thriller
>type or very dramatic but, sadly, no R&R)

Here's a collection of cheesy type stuff -
http://davescoolwebpage.com/download/midi.zip

Lord Whiz

      17th May 2004
Unfortunately ... most .MID file sites are merely link lists to other sites,
many
no longer extant.

Here is one site that goes directly to the .MID files you want by category.

http://ingeb.org/

Bon appetit!

Lord Whiz

      17th May 2004
Here is another site with some .MID files by classical composers:

http://www.piano-midi.de

Lord Whiz

      17th May 2004
Still another with .MID files of Hymns ... if you are into such things. I
am.

http://www.snowcrest.net/lassen/midi.html

*ProteanThread*

      17th May 2004
"charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 16 May 2004 14:09:46 -0600, "*ProteanThread*" <rtdos hotmail
> com> wrote:
>
> >seems you can't find a decent place to download midi files anymore (most
> >went tits up / commercial / or mp3 although the websites are still there

in
> >alot of cases). where can D/L classical midi files (i.e. files with

works
> >by Mozart, Bethoven, Wagner, etc.) or midi files that loop seamlessly?
> >(yea, i'm looking for the soft cheesy stuff or ... mystery type or

thriller
> >type or very dramatic but, sadly, no R&R)

> Here's a collection of cheesy type stuff -
> http://davescoolwebpage.com/download/midi.zip

THANKS!!!!

*ProteanThread*

      17th May 2004
"Lord Whiz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Still another with .MID files of Hymns ... if you are into such things. I
> am.
>
> http://www.snowcrest.net/lassen/midi.html

THANKS!!!