Rotating Labels, textboxes, subreports...

=?Utf-8?B?QWxleA==?=

      30th Dec 2004
Greetings,

I'm changing the layout of my report. I need Labels, textboxes, subreports
to show up vertically. There is a property called "vertical" that applies to
the Labels, textboxes, but what if I want to use it for other objects? Also,
I need the vertical to show up 180 deg. Currently, the property doesn't allow
that!

Does anyone know of a property or some code to rotate or make vertical any
object?

Thanks, Alex

fredg

      30th Dec 2004
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:01:05 -0800, Alex wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I'm changing the layout of my report. I need Labels, textboxes, subreports
> to show up vertically. There is a property called "vertical" that applies to
> the Labels, textboxes, but what if I want to use it for other objects? Also,
> I need the vertical to show up 180 deg. Currently, the property doesn't allow
> that!
>
> Does anyone know of a property or some code to rotate or make vertical any
> object?
>
> Thanks, Alex

See RotateText at:
http://www.lebans.com