Rotating Labels

=?Utf-8?B?YmlnbmFwcw==?=

      18th Nov 2004
I apologize if this is a stupid question but I have searched everywhere for
an answer and can't find any suitable answers. How do I rotate labels on a
form? I need to rotate them 90 degrees counterclockwise to help facilitate
the printing of sticker labels but I cannot figure out how. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Rollasoc

      18th Nov 2004
Write your own control with a string property for the text.

Override the paint function and draw the text in the right direction.

Hope that helps?

Rollasoc

"bignaps" <manapoli(at)earthlink.net> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> I apologize if this is a stupid question but I have searched everywhere

for
> an answer and can't find any suitable answers. How do I rotate labels on a
> form? I need to rotate them 90 degrees counterclockwise to help facilitate
> the printing of sticker labels but I cannot figure out how. Any help would

be
> greatly appreciated.

Supra

      18th Nov 2004