Rotate Label on Report

microsoft

      12th Apr 2010
I rotated a lable on a report using the .Vertical property, however it
rotated it 90 degrees clockwise putting the first letter at the top. I
actually want it rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise with the first letter
at the bottom.

fredg

      12th Apr 2010
On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:11:38 -0400, microsoft wrote:

> I rotated a lable on a report using the .Vertical property, however it
> rotated it 90 degrees clockwise putting the first letter at the top. I
> actually want it rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise with the first letter
> at the bottom.

See if
http://www.lebans.com/rotatetext.htm
will do what you want.

Note: In the future, when posting to these newsgroups, it would be in
your best interest to include your Access version number. It may make
a difference in the response. For example, what may work in Access
2007 may not work in previous versions, and vise versa.

--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.