PC Review

Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard

Webmistress

13th Jul 2012
Legit Reviews have taken a look at the Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard - is it just me or does it look like something from Tron?!

Quote:
"Most of you have probably heard of Roccat, they are the guys who made that crazy RAT 9 gaming mouse. However, most of you may not know that they’ve become quite popular in other segments of the PC gaming peripheral market. Today I’m going to be taking a look at the Roccat Isku which is the companies latest gaming keyboard. The Roccat Isku illuminated gaming keyboard is priced at $89.99 shipped which places it directly in the middle of the gaming keyboard segment. The Roccat Isku also features a one year warranty on parts and labor.

Taking a look at the front of the box for our Roccat Isku, we have a graphic of the keyboard itself which is labeled with a few of the features. We can also see that the Isku is backlit, which is always a nice touch for late night gaming sessions. We can see that there are five macro keys running down the left hand side of the keyboard as well as three macro keys on the wrist rest for your thumb."
You can read their full review here.

"Other girl's luxuries are my necessities, so buddy, beware!"

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: