RIS "Troubleshooting tool" example

Ondrej Sevecek

      26th Nov 2004
Hi,

doesn't somebody know about a "Troubleshooting Tool" available for RIS. I
have read, for instance that BIOS updates or something can be deployed by
this, but found no vendor providing such a tool.
I would like only to use the tool as an example for my students, not for
real life.

many thanks
Ondra.

Johan Arwidmark

      27th Nov 2004
Hi,

You can use the Ris menu Editor from emboot
http://www.emboot.com/products_risme.htm

regards
Johan Arwidmark

Windows User Group - Nordic