Right mouse click stopped working

zakropotch

      5th Nov 2008
I recently had to do a "systems restore" because something odd was happening
where the computer would not fully start up. As a result, the right click on
the mouse has stopped functioning. It's regular mouse with nothing fancy on
it such as wireless or anything hence no CD other than whatever Windows
provides a software to interact with the mouse. How do I get the right click
to work again?
Operating System: WindowsXP

usasma

      6th Nov 2008
Does the right click function work with that mouse on another computer?
Does another mouse (on this computer) also have right click issues?

These will help you to determine if the mouse is defective. If it's not,
then uninstall the mouse in Device Manager and reboot to let it be redetected
by Windows.

- John