when i right click and select properties, nothing happens

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

      2nd Apr 2005
what can i do about this problem? i click properties and absolutely nothing
happens
why?
i am using windows xp home, dell 4600 dimension desktop

T. Waters

      2nd Apr 2005
Properties of what, specifically?

"Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what can i do about this problem? i click properties and absolutely

nothing
> happens
> why?
> i am using windows xp home, dell 4600 dimension desktop

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

      2nd Apr 2005
like on the desktop, i right-click and select properties, which normally
would show up with screen saver, background, etc. unfortunately nothing
happens when i select properties