Rich text box question.

pnp

      22nd Aug 2004
Is there any toolbar in a rich text box control that can be used for
formating its contents?

Thanks,
Peter

Bob Grommes

      22nd Aug 2004
Have a look here:

http://www.freetextbox.com/

If it meets your needs they'll sell you the source code for $65. Great deal
if it does what you want, or needs only minor mods, or is just a good
learning experience.

--Bob

"pnp" <pnp.at.softlab.ece.ntua.gr> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any toolbar in a rich text box control that can be used for
> formating its contents?
>
> Thanks,
> Peter

pnp