Restrict Access to Certain Forms

=?Utf-8?B?SkQgTWNMZW9k?=

      16th Jun 2005
I am building an audit database which requires the user to complete a
schedule at the beginning. This schedule is a form where they check the
areas that they are auditing. Based on the areas checked, I would like to
restrict their access to the other forms in the database. For example, if
they only check that they are auditing cash and accounts receivable this
quarter, then I only want them to be able to open those audit forms. I have
done this with specific fields on a form by setting the value of the enable
property, but I can't figure out how to do this for a form. Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?QnJ1Y2VN?=

      17th Jun 2005
I don't know how many options you need, but one thought that occurs to me is
to have After Update code in the check boxes make command buttons visible or
invisible depending on what is checked. If I understand correctly this is
not a matter of security, but rather of user convenience, since presumably
any user could check any combination of boxes.