Is a restart a clean restart

Extracampine

      31st May 2007
I have noticed recently that when I restart my PC running Vista, on entering
windows again, the same file explorer windows that I had open before are
still open. Is this normal activity? I thought a restart meant just that,
and not a "continue". I did not click the hibernate button by mistake !

Any thoughts?

Dan

Jimmy Brush

      31st May 2007
Hello,

There is an option to automatically restore open folder windows on
logon in Organize -> Folder and Search Options -> View Tab. Is it
checked?

- JB