REQ: Mailserver

ArjanDotOrg

      7th Apr 2005
Does anybody know a good and easy to use mailserver with webmail
support?

Kind regards,

_____
Arjan

E-mail: http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (remove NOSPAM)
Homepage: Arjan.org's Absolute Freeware Links (http://www.arjan.org)

Ben Wylie

      7th Apr 2005
Depending on the features you need, you could always use Argosoft
Mailserver.
If you want to have a different web interface, you could use software like
SquirrelMail to do the webmail part of it.

Alternatively you could try out the open source hmailserver:
http://www.hmailserver.com

You have to use a third party webmail client for this, and again they
suggest using SquirrelMail (they have a mod of it to work best with
hmailserver).

Ben