REPOST - Detecting missing values in a sequential list of numbers

Chris Strug

      25th Jun 2003
Hi,

A few weeks ago I made a post asking how to detect missing values in a
sequential number sequence.

For example, given a column of numbers containing

1,2,3,5,7,8,9,12,13,14,15,17,20

I would like

4,6,10,11,16,18,19.

Someone posted a code sample that analyzed the column and returned a text
box containing all the missing values.

However, my workstation went banana's recently and unfortunately I lost the
code sample.

Would it be possible for the gentleman in question to repost the sample?

Sorry to a pest. Kind thanks

Chris Strug

Peo Sjoblom

      25th Jun 2003
You could always search google on your own name

http://tinyurl.com/f7tp

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom