PC Review

Reporting Spam

Banned

11th Nov 2009
Is this normal or is it just my browser. Firefox. When I report spam it sends me to the first atatched (sp ?) image..I type in Spam or Spammer then I click on Send. This just sends me to a blank page with the URL as in the 2nd atatchment (sp ?)...Should it not at least take me back to the home page ? This happens and has always happened everytime I report Spammers....
Attached Thumbnails
Reporting Spam-spam-1.png   Reporting Spam-spam-2.png  

Rocket Scientist

11th Nov 2009
I'll have a look in to this now MadX, I think TC has reported this problem before too and I couldn't figure it out. I'll change it to use the contact us form, which should work until I can fix it

Banned

11th Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Cunningham
I'll have a look in to this now MadX, I think TC has reported this problem before too and I couldn't figure it out. I'll change it to use the contact us form, which should work until I can fix it

Nice one Ian..The new Spam thingy you have implemented is much better..Choce of waht you want to do and when you send it take you back to the thread you were on..Much better....

Rocket Scientist

11th Nov 2009
Glad it works Zapped the spam post too.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: