Replying to one address but sending reply to multiple addresses

jewilson

      27th Aug 2008
Let me start off by saying that I do not have any distribution lists set up.
The issue is I receive an appointment from one address, reply my acceptance
of that appointment to the sender but Outlook 2007 sends the acceptance reply
to multiple addresses in my contact list. Any ideas anyone?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      27th Aug 2008
Any Rules set up? Does the organizer have Delegates?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)