Daniel M

      12th Sep 2003
Probably gonna get flamed for asking this but anyway.....

Im into basic editing, like joining clips, adding music, and perhaps some
transitions and thats about it.

I very much like movie makers layout and ease of use, (ease of use is a
BIGGY with me) but I dont like all the bugs that come with it, and to be
honest, I dont really want to spend possibly hours sorting out conflicting
codecs/ jerking audio / jerky video / video that speeds up and slows down
and messed up transitions

Is there a similar program out there I can use instead?

Cheers

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

      12th Sep 2003
Daniel,

Here's a Sept 9 post by CLK

"Solved the problem . Bought Pinnacle Studio DV with a firewire card and it
works great. Movie Maker will be sh*t canned."

PapaJohn

"Daniel M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Probably gonna get flamed for asking this but anyway.....
>
> Im into basic editing, like joining clips, adding music, and perhaps some
> transitions and thats about it.
>
> I very much like movie makers layout and ease of use, (ease of use is a
> BIGGY with me) but I dont like all the bugs that come with it, and to be
> honest, I dont really want to spend possibly hours sorting out conflicting
> codecs/ jerking audio / jerky video / video that speeds up and slows down
> and messed up transitions
>
> Is there a similar program out there I can use instead?
>
> Cheers

Daniel M

      12th Sep 2003

"PapaJohn (MVP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Daniel,
>
> Here's a Sept 9 post by CLK
>
> "Solved the problem . Bought Pinnacle Studio DV with a firewire card and

it
> works great. Movie Maker will be sh*t canned."
>

> PapaJohn

Thanks mate, will see if theres a demo around so i can try it out

Daniel M

      16th Sep 2003
Just a thank you papajohn, tried pinnacle and all my problems are gone