Removing Outlook Express 6

Vince

      9th Nov 2003
I have windows XP and want to remove OE 6 from my machine.
Won't let me delete the files or folders.

Roady

      10th Nov 2003
This is not recommended if possible already.

Anyway, ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook
forum.

Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office
family.

Here is the link for the right forum
http://communities.microsoft.com/new...ternetExplorer

Good Luck!

--
Roady
www.sparnaaij.net

Question of the month: How to manage general contact info.
www.sparnaaij.net

-----
news:026b01c3a66a$073cdfc0$(E-Mail Removed)...