Removing Gamblock downloaded software

=?Utf-8?B?RnJvem9uZQ==?=

      11th Feb 2005
I have downloaded a program from an internet site www.gamblock.com . The
program blocks access to online gambling sites. I now wish to remove it from
my system but am unable to do so. The program is designed not to be removed.
It allows the relevant site to load on the pc but the refuses it. I have
tried all know options within Internet Options. It is not showing on any
searches or in regedit. Any ideas to help would be welcome. thanks

Kui Tang

      13th Feb 2005
No, I will not help you. I'd advise anyone reading this to do the same.
You _need_ to get all the help you can to stop gambling.

"Frozone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have downloaded a program from an internet site www.gamblock.com . The
> program blocks access to online gambling sites. I now wish to remove it
> from
> my system but am unable to do so. The program is designed not to be
> removed.
> It allows the relevant site to load on the pc but the refuses it. I have
> tried all know options within Internet Options. It is not showing on any
> searches or in regedit. Any ideas to help would be welcome. thanks

shawn

      27th May 2009
Spammer.

"helper123" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> E-mail me on http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed) for info on how to remove it quickly
> and easily and effectively!
>

> --
> helper123
> helper123's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/100575.htm
> View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/customize-xp/219033.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

New Member

      7th Jun 2009
If you have your system discs that came with your system, just restore your computer back to its original out of box state. You have to backup your important files first but this will work.

New Member

      16th Oct 2010
smahsed my disks after losing 2 large in a night. shoulda given to my counselor!!

sent email to them and they pulled out the built in recovery for me over web