Remove green mark upper left several cells Excel?

=?Utf-8?B?R2Vvcmdl?=

      31st Mar 2006
I have a green mark in the upper left of each cell after a calculation.
Anyone know what do they mean and how can I remove them?

=?Utf-8?B?RHVrZSBDYXJleQ==?=

      31st Mar 2006
Go to Tools>Options>Error checking. You'll see the sorts of things that
Excel flags as possible errors. You can toggle the options under rules, or
just turn it off altogether