remove decimal from crystal report

jaYPee

      28th Jan 2005
I have a report created in crystal report. My problem is on how can I
remove the decimal point without converting the value.

say for example if I have this data:

Unit
2
1.5

Crystal Reports automatically convert the 1.5 to 2. in this case my
report display this data.

anyone know how to display data in a report without the use of crystal
report's own formating?

Peter Proost

      28th Jan 2005
This is a vb.net group but if you in crystal reports right click the field
then choose format field and then the number tap I think you should find
your answer there

hth

Greetz Peter

"jaYPee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a report created in crystal report. My problem is on how can I
> remove the decimal point without converting the value.
>
> say for example if I have this data:
>
> Unit
> 2
> 1.5
> 2
> 3
>
> Crystal Reports automatically convert the 1.5 to 2. in this case my
> report display this data.
>
> 2
> 2
> 2
> 3
>
> anyone know how to display data in a report without the use of crystal
> report's own formating?

jaYPee

      28th Jan 2005
Yah I go to the format menu but don't know what formula should I use.
I don't want to use the formating of crystal reports so that it must
be based on the record on my table.

thanks