Remote Desktop Connection - local policy

TJ

      21st Mar 2008
When I try to connect to my work computer from home, I get an error message
that say the local policy of this computer does not allow you to logon
interactively. Does anyone know a fix for this? I looked at all of the
local policies on the machine but don't know what to change.

Thanks.

TJ

Holz

      21st Mar 2008

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:55:07 -0700
TJ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>When I try to connect to my work computer from home, I get an error
>message that say the local policy of this computer does not allow you
>to logon interactively. Does anyone know a fix for this? I looked at
>all of the local policies on the machine but don't know what to change.
>
>Thanks.
>
>TJ

Your sys admin must add you to the GPO which allows you to log on, +
make sure that you are an authorized user on your work computer.
You might want to post in the Windows server group.

--
Jerry Maguire: Help me... help you. Help me, help you.
;-)