Reminders not appearing

Bruce Lockhart

      14th Oct 2003
We are using Outlook 2000 with Windows 2000 Pro on an NT4
network. Some, but not all, of my users have found
recently that when they set reminders in Calendar, the
reminder fails to pop up. I can see no difference between
the settings in those that work properly and those that do
not. I have tried re-installing Office, to no avail, so I
would be grateful for any advice.

Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote

      14th Oct 2003
You might try starting Outlook with the /CleanReminders switch.

--
Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr
Microsoft OneNote FAQ:
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Com...OneNoteFAQ.htm

Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo!
"Bruce Lockhart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:05c901c3925c$076a0120$(E-Mail Removed)...
> We are using Outlook 2000 with Windows 2000 Pro on an NT4
> network. Some, but not all, of my users have found
> recently that when they set reminders in Calendar, the
> reminder fails to pop up. I can see no difference between
> the settings in those that work properly and those that do
> not. I have tried re-installing Office, to no avail, so I
> would be grateful for any advice.

      15th Oct 2003
That's wrth a try, but I don't know how to do it. What's
the /CleanReminders switch? It looks like a DOS command
to me.

requests for assistance.