Reinstalling Studen Version of Office Enterprise

Scooter19

      26th Apr 2010
I needed to buy a new computer due to damage of the old one. Is it possible
to reinstall a student version of Office 2007 Enterprise on to my new
computer?

Peter Foldes

      27th Apr 2010
Scooter

You will need to do the following since they are the only ones that can help you at
this point

Contact your IT Department at your Educational Institution from where you got your
Enterprise version of Office

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect