Reinstall Spider Solitaire and Hearts

betapp

      27th Oct 2009
I did that too. I ended up doing a Search on "spider" and 14 results showed
up. I double clicked on each one until I got the game back. Then I saved it
to my desktop as a shortcut. Worked out very well!

"kjberube" wrote:

> How can I reinstall spider solitaire as I mistakenly removed them?
>
> Thanks

betapp

      27th Oct 2009

"kjberube" wrote:

> How can I reinstall spider solitaire as I mistakenly removed them?
>
> Thanks

Do a Search on "spider" and double-click on each result until you get into
the game. Then save it to your desktop as a shortcut. It worked for me!

LITTLE GUY

      13th Mar 2010

"kjberube" wrote:

> How can I reinstall spider solitaire as I mistakenly removed them?
>
> Thanks

godittmer

      5th Apr 2010