Reinstall Microsoft Office after reinstall Windows

=?Utf-8?B?VmlydXNWaWN0aW0=?=

      2nd Jul 2007
Please help me with this.
I am currently using Microsoft Office 2003, but a couple days ago, my
computer got a severe damage because of a virus. So I am about to format the
hard drive and reinstall Windows from a back up CD that came with my computer.

I am just wondering. I was told that I can install Microsoft Office 3 times.
So if I reinstall it as I describe above, does it count one time???

Thank you.

Tom Serface

      3rd Jul 2007
If the configuration of your computer hasn't changed it shouldn't count as a
"new" activation. I think you're allowed to install Office on 2 different
computers (like a desktop and a laptop). You could call Microsoft if you
have any problems and they can reset your activation information so long as
you have your CD key.

Tom

news:(E-Mail Removed)...