Regular Expression Question

=?Utf-8?B?V29vIE11biBGb29uZw==?=

      7th Jun 2007
Hi,

I have a problem to figure out what the regular expression should I use to
parse the following string:-

{02}{10}{00}{03}{10}

and output it to:-
0210000310

Thank You.

Andrew Morton

      7th Jun 2007
Woo Mun Foong wrote:
> I have a problem to figure out what the regular expression should I
> use to parse the following string:-
>
> {02}{10}{00}{03}{10}
>
> and output it to:-
> 0210000310

Have you looked at the RegEx.Replace method?

Andrew

Brian Gideon

      7th Jun 2007
On Jun 7, 2:36 am, Woo Mun Foong <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem to figure out what the regular expression should I use to
> parse the following string:-
>
> {02}{10}{00}{03}{10}
>
> and output it to:-
> 0210000310
>
> Thank You.

Do you really need a regular expression for that. Why not just do a
String.Replace on it?

Brian