Register Outbound routing

jibesh

      18th Oct 2005
Hi..

I have an inbound routing method works fine for me. Now i wann to setup an
Outbound routing how can i do that ? same way as the inbound routing..

thanks
Jibesh.V.P

Alex Feinman [MVP]

      18th Oct 2005
What is it supposed to do?

"jibesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ORuvIs$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi..
>
> I have an inbound routing method works fine for me. Now i wann to setup an
> Outbound routing how can i do that ? same way as the inbound routing..
>
> thanks
> Jibesh.V.P

jibesh

      20th Oct 2005
To keep record of outbound faxes made.

i hv one more doubt, FaxSendDocument API makes entry in the FaxQueue upon
sending faxes and the faxServer manages the Fax Send process right.

So at this point how can i make sure that my fax is successfully send to the
destination ?

will FaxSend API fail if i use a wrong Recipient no?

i found that even if we provide some text for recipient number,still FaxSend
API makes entry in the queue and it resturns sucess..

finally where i can get exact status of my outbound fax ?

any help..

Jibesh.V.P

"Alex Feinman [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23$A%(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is it supposed to do?
>
> "jibesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ORuvIs$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi..
> >
> > I have an inbound routing method works fine for me. Now i wann to setup

an
> > Outbound routing how can i do that ? same way as the inbound routing..
> >
> > thanks
> > Jibesh.V.P

Alex Feinman [MVP]

      21st Oct 2005
You need to watch fax events. In my system I have a .NET service that hooks
fax events via FaxComEx. Whenever fax event occurs (e.g. job changed state),
my service gets notified. The success/failure information is available at
that point

If you rather have a Win32 application, you could use fax notifications:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...egacy_6r1v.asp

"jibesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> To keep record of outbound faxes made.
>
> i hv one more doubt, FaxSendDocument API makes entry in the FaxQueue upon
> sending faxes and the faxServer manages the Fax Send process right.
>
> So at this point how can i make sure that my fax is successfully send to
> the
> destination ?
>
> will FaxSend API fail if i use a wrong Recipient no?
>
> i found that even if we provide some text for recipient number,still
> FaxSend
> API makes entry in the queue and it resturns sucess..
>
> finally where i can get exact status of my outbound fax ?
>
> any help..
>
> Jibesh.V.P
>
> "Alex Feinman [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23$A%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> What is it supposed to do?
>>
>> "jibesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:ORuvIs$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hi..
>> >
>> > I have an inbound routing method works fine for me. Now i wann to setup

> an
>> > Outbound routing how can i do that ? same way as the inbound routing..
>> >
>> > thanks
>> > Jibesh.V.P

jibesh

      21st Oct 2005