How to refresh system tray when application closes?

=?Utf-8?B?RW5naW5lZXJpaw==?=

      21st Aug 2007
I have an application which uses a notification icon in the system tray.
When the application is closed the notification icon remains in the system
tray until I hover over it with the mouse. How can I refresh the system tray
to remove the notify icon when the app closes?

Steve

      21st Aug 2007
You need to add code to the Form_Closing event to cleanup the icon
before the app closes. Try using this:

NotifyIcon1.Visible = False

Steve C.
MCAD,MCSE,MCP+I,CNE,CNA,CCNA