How to reference cancelled meeting time in Updated Meeting notice

=?Utf-8?B?RGViYnk=?=

      8th Dec 2004
Outlook 2000-SP3. I am a delegate for another person's calendar and accept
and decline her meeting requests. Currently I am experiencing that when an
"Updated Meeting" notice comes through that changes the date/time of a
meeting, there is NO REFERENCE to the original meeting date/time that is
being cancelled. Both the person I am a delegate for and I NEED TO KNOW the
time that is being changed. This is especially important when it is same day
or next day changes!! But also helpful in the week to 2-week range for
general planning purposes. We are a very meeting-oriented culture and last
minute changes happen. When I accept a meeting update, I need to know what
time has just opened up, what meeting doesn't need to be prepared for, etc.
It seems obvious/intuitive to me that an UPDATE NOTICE WOULD REFERENCE BOTH
THE ORIGNINAL MEETING TIME (BEING CANCELLED) AND THE NEW MEETING TIME. Since
we are not hooked up to a computer 24 hours a day, a person can be taken by
surprise at any time because no cancellation notice was sent for an updated
meeting - and it is not efficient to have to have to send both a cancellation
notice and an update notice. It seems to me the cancellation notice should
be a part of the Update notice.

=?Utf-8?B?cGV0YXJk?=

      23rd Dec 2004
Hi,
I have posted the same issue on Outlook programming topic 3 month ago and
didn't receivve any response for the time being. :-(
Any news on your side ?