how to reduce Excel workbook size

Mars

      25th Aug 2004
The size of my Excel workbook quickly increases (I store
each document as a separate sheet in a single workbook, so
the number of sheets quickly increase). How to try reduce
workbook size? Since I am nor sure is the big size due
spreadheets quantity or due another reason. Wokbook
contains no macro.

Thanks

Rodney POWELL

      25th Aug 2004
Honey Can I Shrink the Spreadsheet ?

Refer to the following article ...

DEALING WITH SPREADSHEET BLOAT

www.beyondtechnology.com/tips019.shtml

How Excel workbooks become bloated and what can be done about it.

Hope it Helps,

- Rodney POWELL
Microsoft MVP - Excel

Beyond Technology
Spring, Texas USA
www.BeyondTechnology.com

"Mars" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:d24601c48ac1$4070c4f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
The size of my Excel workbook quickly increases (I store
each document as a separate sheet in a single workbook, so
the number of sheets quickly increase). How to try reduce
workbook size? Since I am nor sure is the big size due
spreadheets quantity or due another reason. Wokbook
contains no macro.

Thanks

Mars

      25th Aug 2004
Thanks a lot.

Mars

      25th Aug 2004
'Note: You can also go into the VBE (Visual Basic Editor)
and execute the command ActiveSheet.UsedRange in the
Immediate window to reset the UsedRange without having to
save.'
Where do located this 'Immediate window'? Will this
operation restore normal workbook size without manual
removing additional rows/columns?