red lines through pictures

Mr.ExtremeOne

      30th Nov 2005
I have a lexmark 85. it prints great in black. but when you print
out graphics it shows horizontal red lines evenly spaced throughout?
any solutions please.........

Woody

      30th Nov 2005
Clean the head. It has a jet blocked. Read your printer manual.

"Mr.ExtremeOne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dmk56e$7sdc$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a lexmark 85. it prints great in black. but when you print
> out graphics it shows horizontal red lines evenly spaced throughout?
> any solutions please.........

Mr.ExtremeOne

      30th Nov 2005

Woody wrote:
> Clean the head. It has a jet blocked. Read your printer manual.

Will give it a try. thanks