Red banner in video

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

      7th Nov 2004
Does anyone know how to get rid of the red banner in Movie maker once you
save it as a video? Really annoying to watch the movies I have created with a
red banner accross it! Please help!

NoNoBadDog!

      7th Nov 2004
MovieMaker does not put a red banner on videos. You obviously have other
issues...it is not a function of MM2 to put a "red banner" on the video.

Note: one of the tile options does put a red crawl banner over the video,
but this must be selected by the user and does not occur unless the user
forces it to happen.

Bobby

"Jon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how to get rid of the red banner in Movie maker once you
> save it as a video? Really annoying to watch the movies I have created
> with a
> red banner accross it! Please help!

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

      7th Nov 2004
You have to resave another copy of the video, without the red banner.
--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 - www.papajohn.org
Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org
Photo Story 3 - use the menu branch at www.papajohn.org

..
"Jon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how to get rid of the red banner in Movie maker once you
> save it as a video? Really annoying to watch the movies I have created
> with a
> red banner accross it! Please help!

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

      7th Nov 2004
All I did was save the video and got the red banner. I just started using MM2
and have not changed any options. Any further ideas?

"PapaJohn (MVP)" wrote:

> You have to resave another copy of the video, without the red banner.
> --
> PapaJohn
>
> Movie Maker 2 - www.papajohn.org
> Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org
> Photo Story 3 - use the menu branch at www.papajohn.org
>
> ..
> "Jon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anyone know how to get rid of the red banner in Movie maker once you
> > save it as a video? Really annoying to watch the movies I have created
> > with a
> > red banner accross it! Please help!

NoNoBadDog!

      8th Nov 2004
As I stated earlier...

Movie Maker *DOES NOT* save movies with a red banner. If the movies you
are saving have a red banner, it is because you have done something to cause
the red banner to be there.

I can't think of any simpler way to state it...