recycle bin freezes....

bdobbelaar

      29th Dec 2007
Each time I delete an item the pop-up box never goes away...I ALWAYS have to
go to task manager to end the process & it says the program is not
responding... This also happens when I empty the recycle bin... not a MAJOR
problem, just annoying that I have to do this EVERY time... any thoughts?

Rob Thomas

      11th Feb 2011
I'm having the same problem right now. Did you fix the problem? How did you fix the problem?