Recurring meeting changing the time for the future meetings

Bheem

      2nd Jun 2009
I have a meeting that is recurring from last two months.
I need to change Meeting schedule for the future meetings.
I dont want to remove the earlier one.

just wondering how to achieve this.

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

      2nd Jun 2009
"Bheem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>I have a meeting that is recurring from last two months.
> I need to change Meeting schedule for the future meetings.
> I dont want to remove the earlier one.
>
> just wondering how to achieve this.

You'll need a new event for the new recurrence. You could simply add an end
dat to the recurrence of the old meeting, but if you have any exceptions you
wish to keep, adding an end date will destroy the exceptions. In that case,
what I would do would be to display the calendar containing the event in a
table view, create another calendar folder, copy the event to that folder,
export it from that calendar to a CSV file for the old dates (which should
keep the exceptions that occurrent during that time), delete the original
event, then import the CSV into the main calendar. FInally, I'd create the
new event with its new recurrence pattern.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Bheem

      3rd Jun 2009