recover or reset pst password

peartree

      7th Apr 2004
Hello everybody,

One of my colleagues doesn't remember the password on his
pst file. Because I have installed a new version of
office, outlook is asking for the password again. Is
there any way to reset or recover the password?

Greetinx,

Mark Peereboom

Brian Tillman

      7th Apr 2004
peartree <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> One of my colleagues doesn't remember the password on his
> pst file. Because I have installed a new version of
> office, outlook is asking for the password again. Is
> there any way to reset or recover the password?

http://www.intelore.com/outlook-password-recovery.php (commercial)
http://www.elcomsoft.com/aoxppr.html (commercial)
http://www.lostpassword.com/demos/ok_demo.exe (commercial)
http://lastbit.com/outlookpswdemo.zip (commercial)

Also read http://www.amset.info/outlook/pst-password.asp and download
http://www.computerhope.com/download...s/pst19upg.zip

I don't know if this utility works on Unicode PSTs, however.
--
Brian Tillman

Jon

      12th Apr 2004
Hello,

>One of my colleagues doesn't remember the password on his
>pst file. Because I have installed a new version of
>office, outlook is asking for the password again. Is
>there any way to reset or recover the password?

There are a number of password recovery tools available for download from -
http://www.password-software.com/password-recovery.htm

That should help you out!

Jon

Banned

      25th Jun 2010
Original password recovery is not possible but you can recover the hashed password to open your pst file. Get the tool from Spam link removed - fbs

Banned

      5th Jul 2010
Hi..guys..

You can also try Outlook Password Unlocker software of Birdie Software...

it really works..thanx a lot Birdie

New Member

      8th Jul 2010
As far as I know there a are a lot of ways to solve your problem and the easiest one of them is

to use program designed to see to such problem!
And I have tried many of them, according to my experience, I recommend you the Outlook Password

Recovery .It not only recovers Password to Open but removes Password to Open and Password to

Modify for you to view and edit MS Access database files easily.

Or assword Recovery Bundle : a must-have toolkit to recover/remove/reset passwords for Windows,

Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Outlook Express, PDF, RAR/WinRAR, ZIP/WinZIP, MSN, AOL,

Google Talk, Paltalk, Trillian, Miranda, Opera, Firefox and IE Browser , etc. Over 21 types of

passwords can be Recovered instantly