reboot when trying to play videos on websites

Jay K

      29th Aug 2004
I have been getting reboots whenever IE tries to open a
video on websites. This has happened before and after
installing SP2. Anyone have any ideas?

=?Utf-8?B?RGFycmVu?=

      30th Aug 2004
My PC doesn't reboot, but my IE cloeses when I open some web sites with some
audio and video files on it. Is this what is happening to you or is your PC
actually rebooting?

"Jay K" wrote:

> I have been getting reboots whenever IE tries to open a
> video on websites. This has happened before and after
> installing SP2. Anyone have any ideas?

Jay K

      30th Aug 2004
It's actaully rebooting

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

      30th Aug 2004
What does the Event Log say is the error? (Control Panel, Administrative
Tools, Event Viewer)
www.coribright.com

"Jay K" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:25f601c48e36$2ead8b40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's actaully rebooting

      30th Aug 2004
The event log says "The computer was rebooted from a bug
check. The bug check was: 0x1000007e (0x80000003,
0x804e3b14, 0xf7a5ec98, 0xf7a5e994. A dump was saved in:
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini083004-01.dmp.

Jay K

Cari \(MS MVP\)

      31st Aug 2004
See Jim Eshelman's article at:
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php#0x7e
www.coribright.com

news:2d7b01c48ebd$a6cb4900$(E-Mail Removed)...