Real Newbie newbie question

Dave

      10th Jan 2007
Hi All - I hope you can help me! I have Finepix M603 camera and although I
take reasonable shots in daytime, I'm not able to produce anything at night.
eg On The Thames on New Years Eve, may people were using digital cameras and
their screens should clear bright picture - mine was black! What setting
should I set on mine? Any advice really appreciated.

---
David Scott
Hampshire, England

Dave