read receipt in outlook -sending a read receipt even though option

=?Utf-8?B?TXJzTWFjMjAwMA==?=

      19th Sep 2006
Hello, I have a user who has set her read receipt to NEVER send a receipt
although one particular person has been requesting read receipts and
receiving them from this user.

Can this other person request that her request for a read-receipt overrides
my user's 'never' send one?

Thankyou

=?Utf-8?B?TXJzTWFjMjAwMA==?=

      19th Sep 2006
Apologies - i posted this twice...sorry...