Read receipt to Hotmail User?

Emma

      15th Feb 2009
I am wondering if I can use Outlook to send a read receipt to a Hotmail user?

According to the information in:

It seems as if Hotmail can give a read receipt.

How?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      15th Feb 2009
If the hotmail user requests a read receipt from an outlook user, the
receipt will be returned based on the outlook user's settings in tools,
options, email options, tracking (and their exchange server settings,
assuming they use exchange).

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: