Read Only Option for Access 2007

Stephanie Z

      19th Mar 2009
I need to have team member be able to view my access database in read-only,
but not be able to edit. I have tried encrypting w/ a password, but then
there isn't a read only option. Is there another way to do this?

Douglas J. Steele

      19th Mar 2009
Can you use NTFS permissions on the folder where the database is located?

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

news:(E-Mail Removed)...